Jr. Business Development Analyst
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Jr. Business Development Analyst:|
Why work at MRC? Check out our video!
MRC – A Xerox Company is looking for a Business Development Analyst. This candidate will be dedicated to maintaining and updating data for the database.
• To collect, analyze and report data to generate sales leads
• Help qualify new accounts to filter into database
• Lead Generation by using online resources like hoovers and local business journals to find qualified net new accounts and creating comprehensive analytic reports detailing financial, strategic, labor and sustainability initiatives
• Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of excel and excel functions to provide detailed information and report accuracy and accountability
• Document business process, requirements and specifications and ensure data team meets requirements
• Ability to accurately investigate, research and qualify accounts on the internet to capture correct data
• Willingness to collaborate and take on projects outside the norm that require an acute sense of detail
• High School Diploma
• AA/BA Preferred
• Experience working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel), and Internet Explorer
• Ability to be highly detail oriented and organized
• Excellent judgment, problem solving analysis
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.