The Xerox Print Management Representative is a full-time, outside, business-to-business sales professional who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share, through the development of new accounts, in a given territory.
MRC, Smart Document Solutions, a Xerox company, has great opportunities for experienced outside business-to-business sales representatives, at our California locations. We are looking for sales professionals who want to join a growing company with a great reputation and unlimited capabilities.
MRC provides the tools and foundation to help you succeed!
• Opportunity to sell sophisticated solutions with an unprecedented portfolio of products and services
• Opportunity to maximize your earning potential
• Proprietary software tools to manage and improve your marketplace coverage
• Consideration for career growth and advancement
• Continuous training and education on Xerox products and selling strategies
For mid-level candidates, we provide intensive training programs designed to bring you front stage in sales. We offer solid coaching, individual mentoring and income programs designed to provide the very best opportunity to succeed. For experienced candidates, we offer programs to take your sales career to the next level, including advanced training, career opportunities and rewards for success.
We are one of California's leading technology and services company specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. To bring comprehensive solutions to the market, we partner with Xerox, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader.
Duties: Major Responsibilities:
• Teleprospect and identify opportunities to acquire additional business from existing and non existing customer base
• Cold call key decision makers to set appointments to discuss MPS solutions
• Demonstrate a strong understanding and promote the value of the MRC Managed Print Services Solution
• Sustain activity levels; dials, appointments, workflow assessments, proposals and database updates
• Gather data and actively listen to clients by using consultative methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems and identify impact areas
• Complete associated paperwork following each customer contact in a timely, accurate and legible manner to ensure all details of the transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedures
• Report daily activity, including contact information, appointments set, follow-ups, etc.
• Maintain a monthly sales and activity quota.
Qualifications: • BS/BA degree in business or other related field
• Excellent communication (oral and written and presentation skills)
• Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches