Accounts Payable Clerk
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Salary Range:||$13 - $15.50|
|Benefits:||Full Benefits (Medical, Denatl, Vision, 401k, etc.)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Why work at MRC? Check out our video!|
The Xerox Account Payable Clerk is a full-time position who is responsible for accounts payable functions and assists in the day to day accounting in the San Diego office.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide accurate and efficient Accounts Payables processing and analysis.
• Match purchase orders and shipping receipts to vendor invoices.
• Identify the proper company, period, and account and accurately record invoice details into the accounts payable system.
• Analyze each invoice and record an informative summary description of each invoice into the accounts payable system.
• Perform vendor invoice analysis and account reconciliations.
• Prepares journal entries, account reconciliations, and schedules for assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Maintain organized files of unpaid and paid invoices.
• Ability to meet deadlines for designated tasks without compromising quality of work.
• Assist in performing ledger functions as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in a timely manner.
• Assume additional responsibilities as needed.
• BA/AA degree in accounting, business, office administration or similar discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of solid A/P experience.
• Experience in a high volume AP environment, with multiple entities and experience with multiple accounting systems.
• Demonstrated analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office; highly proficient in Excel. Accpac, and/or Great Plains experience or similar system is a requirement.
• Knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, and terminology used in clerical accounting work.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize upon the various responsibilities and understand the interdependencies of others upon the function of this role.
• Must have be detail oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic.
• Ability to communicate professionally and be an effective team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are one of California's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. To bring comprehensive solutions to the market, we partner with Xerox, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader. MRC is a stable company and it continues to grow in size and accolades. MRC has won several awards including:
• National Innovative Customer Retention Award (imageSource Magazine), 2009
• National Dealer of the Year Award (Xerox), 1994-2009, 15 straight years
• Fastest Growing Companies (SDBJ), 2006, 2007 & 2009
• Platinum Reseller Award (Xerox), 2006-2008
• Most Admired CEO Award (SDBJ), 2009
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.