Part Time Order Processor
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Why work at MRC? Check out our video!|
We have an exciting opportunity on our Order Processing Team in the San Diego HQ office. Working directly with our Sales, Service, and Contracts department our Order Processors get a lot of exposure into different areas of the company. As an Order Processor you also work hand in hand with our leasing companies to make sure that all orders are funded.
- Input Credit Applications for specialized large client accounts
- Ensure all Dealer Orders comply with MRC / GIS policies
- Keep Order Status Report current and accurate
- Ensure Lease Returns are completed
- Enter Orders / Invoice with GL accuracy, Inventory accuracy, and commission accuracy
- Problem solving at all levels in regards to orders, leasing, accounting, delivery, etc.
- Enter and audit equipment in OMD
- Assist call center with CS entries
- Request buyouts
- Dealing with large scale customer generated purchase orders (P.O.)
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate with our sister companies throughout the U.S.
- Must be a quick learner and be able to work independently
- Detail oriented and organized for the handling of large detailed orders
- Strong people skills, be dependable and flexible
- Strong math skills
- Must have strong computer knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Project Managment experience
- Ability to handle large scale implementations of multiple locations in the US
- Experience with customer issued purchase orders
Physical and Environmental Factors
- Must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week Monday - Friday, with flexible hours and overtime required as needed
- Must be able to sit and work on a computer or phone for long periods of time
- Occasional travel may be necessary
- Basic understanding of XEROX equipment, products and components.
We are one of California's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. To bring comprehensive solutions to the market, we partner with Xerox, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader. MRC is a stable company and it continues to grow in size and accolades. MRC has won several awards including:
• National Innovative Customer Retention Award (imageSource Magazine), 2009
• National Dealer of the Year Award (Xerox), 1994-2009, 15 straight years
• Fastest Growing Companies (SDBJ), 2006, 2007 & 2009
• Platinum Reseller Award (Xerox), 2006-2008
• Most Admired CEO Award (SDBJ), 2009
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.