Xerox Technical Call Center Representative
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Why work at MRC? Check out our video!
The Xerox Technical Call Center Representative is a full-time position who is responsible for providing immediate support and service via phone to customers experiencing equipment issues or having network questions related to MRC office technology equipment.
Compensation and Benefits Package to include:
• Medical, dental and vision insurance plan options available with 30 days of hire.
• Short/Long term disability plan options
• 401k retirement plan options
• 401K matching programs
• Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with hardware, software and applications problems.
• Resolve user-reported problems using available tools, following policies and procedures for handling Level 1 support.
• Perform to the level of all expected benchmarks (Inbound calls, remote solves, response times, issue resolutions, etc.)
• Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems in the EAuto database.
• Act as a liaison between customers and external support staff to assure accurate problem interpretation.
• Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
• Utilize superior customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication skills, including listening and questioning.
• Detail oriented
• Strong organization skills
• Exceptional critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as to meet deadlines.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office. (Excel, Word, Access, etc. . .)
• BS/BA/AA degree in business or other related field.
• Experience in a call center.
We are one of California's leading technology and services companies specializing in document workflow solutions, software and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. We focus on document-driven companies and industries - from healthcare organizations, manufacturing companies and legal firms to school districts and financial service institutions - spanning all types and sizes. To bring comprehensive solutions to the market, we partner with Xerox, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader. MRC is a stable company and it continues to grow in size and accolades. MRC has won several awards including:
• National Innovative Customer Retention Award (Image Source Magazine), 2009
• National Dealer of the Year Award (Xerox), 1994-2009, 15 straight years
• Fastest Growing Companies (SDBJ), 2006, 2007 & 2009
• Platinum Reseller Award (Xerox), 2006-2008
• Most Admired CEO Award (SDBJ), 2009
• CFO of the Year (SDBJ), 2012
• San Diego Society of Human Resources
Workplace Excellence Medallion Award, 2012
• Finalist in the IT, Marketing, HR Leader, Women Who Mean Business Award, Healthiest Company (SDBJ) 2011, 2012
• Bob Leone is part of Global Imaging "Corporate Staff"
• 2013 Top places to Work -- SD Union Tribune
• Most Admired CEO Award (SDBJ), 2013
• BBB Torch Award Winner for Ethics, 2013
• Workplace Excellence Medallion, SD SHRM, 2012 & 2013
• Bay Area's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2014
• Silicon Valley's Business Journal -- Women of Influence Award 2015, Beverly Nabors
This employment is offered by MRC, Smart Technology Solutions, A Xerox Company. MRC is an equal opportunity employer.