Xerox Copier Technician
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA|
|Benefits:||Compensation and benefits package to include: • Competitive salary based on experience • Incentive programs • Medical, dental and vision insurance plan options • Short/Long term disability plan options • 401k retirement plan options|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Xerox Copier Technician|
The Xerox Copier Technician is a full-time service professional who is responsible for maintenance and repair of Xerox copiers, duplicators, facsimiles and business equipment in a given territory.
Compensation and Benefits Package to include
• Medical, dental and vision insurance plan options available with 30 days of hire.
• Short/Long term disability plan options
• 401k retirement plan options
• 401K matching programs
• Initial product training successfully completed with the skills to service color and black & white multifunction systems
• Performs full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity and perform associated administrative tasks
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures
• AA degree in electronics or other related field
• A+ Certification
• Previous industry related experience on Xerox or Hewlett Packard equipment
• Strong electrical and mechanical skills
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Must have valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
• Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
MRC, Global Imaging, a Xerox company, has great opportunities for Copier and Duplicator Technicians at our California locations. We are looking for professionals who want to join a growing company with a great reputation and unlimited capabilities.
We are one of California's leading technology and services company specializing in workflow solutions and office systems. From document management to collaborative communication tools and multifunction systems, we provide the broadest portfolio of technology and services for companies of any size and in any industry. To bring comprehensive solutions to the market, we partner with Xerox, whose unrivaled name recognition, unsurpassed quality and extensive array of document processing products and services has made them the industry leader.
Keywords: field technician, copier, repair, maintenance, field service, Xerox, Hewlett Packard, Konica Minolta, fax repair, facsimile repair, copier machines repair, equipment repair, Xerox, Konica Minolta, Mr Copy
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.